With updates nearing completion at the Rancho Del Mar Shopping Center, owner Terramar Retail Centers announced five new businesses that will be setting up shop.
• Clean Juice, which offers organic pressed juices, bowls and smoothies in a variety of flavors.
• Peet’s Coffee, which offers tea drinks, pastries and other snacks, and roasts their coffee in Alameda.
• Sutter Health Walk-in Care will be staffed by clinicians trained to diagnose and prescribe medication for common ailments.
• Sushi Garden Japanese Restaurant will offer sushi, rolls, teriyaki and other menu items.
• Bay Federal Credit Union will relocate its Aptos branch to Rancho Del Mar Shopping Center in mid-2019.
Bay Federal will move into 48 Rancho Del Mar, which was recently vacated by Comerica Bank when it moved into another location at Rancho Del Mar Center.
“It has been a longtime dream of ours to have a branch at Rancho Del Mar Center,” said Carrie Birkhofer, president and CEO of Bay Federal. “We are excited to offer this new convenient location to our membership.”
The current Aptos location, located in Aptos Village, will remain open until the Rancho Del Mar branch construction is complete.
Aptos Nails and Verizon Wireless will be re-opening “soon,” according to TRC.
In addition, Erik’s Delicafe, Senior Benefit Insurance Services, Comerica, Safeway, Rite Aid, Ace Hardware, Best Cleaners and Susi’s Flowers are all open.